NEW ORLEANS AREA PIPE ORGANS AND THEIR HISTORIES

A service of the Steeple Chasers at www.neworleanschurches.com
and the New Orleans Chapter of the Organ Historical Society

MANUFACTURER: WARREN, T.D.
OPUS NUMBER:  
YEAR BUILT: 1873
   
ORIGINAL LOCATION:

St. Peter and Paul R.C. Church on Burgundy. Was replacement for Henry Erben organ that was moved over from Christ Church ca 1856

   
RELOCATION 1:  
   
RELOCATION 2:  
   
RELOCATION 3:  
   
FINAL DISPOSITION: UNKNOWN (Church was closed in 2000 and organ was removed prior to that.)
   
A PICTURE OF THIS ORGAN EXISTS IN OUR FILES:
(Click highlighted "YES" to view.
YES
   
NOTES SUPPLIED BY OTHERS:  
   
SPECIFICATION:  
   
OTHER INFO:  
   

This page is a service of www.neworleanschurches.com
and the New Orleans Chapter of the Organ Historical Society