NEW ORLEANS AREA PIPE ORGANS AND THEIR HISTORIES

A service of the Steeple Chasers at www.neworleanschurches.com
and the New Orleans Chapter of the Organ Historical Society

MANUFACTURER: KILGEN
OPUS NUMBER: 5432
YEAR BUILT: 1935
   
ORIGINAL LOCATION:

St. Joseph Academy Chapel- 2126 Ursuline Ave.

   
RELOCATION 1: 1100 Mirabeau Avenue (Moved to new St.Joseph Convent) when Ursuline Ave. property was sold.
   
RELOCATION 2:  
   
RELOCATION 3:  
   
FINAL DISPOSITION: Organ was still in use in 2004
   
A PICTURE OF THIS ORGAN EXISTS IN OUR FILES:
(Click highlighted "YES" to view.
YES
   
NOTES SUPPLIED BY OTHERS:  
   
SPECIFICATION:  
   
OTHER INFO:  
   

This page is a service of www.neworleanschurches.com
and the New Orleans Chapter of the Organ Historical Society