NEW ORLEANS AREA PIPE ORGANS AND THEIR HISTORIES

A service of the Steeple Chasers at www.neworleanschurches.com
and the New Orleans Chapter of the Organ Historical Society

MANUFACTURER: KILGEN
OPUS NUMBER: 4926
YEAR BUILT: 1932
   
ORIGINAL LOCATION:

Academy Of The Sacred Heart Chapel 4521 St. Charles Ave.

   
RELOCATION 1:  
   
RELOCATION 2:  
   
RELOCATION 3:  
   
FINAL DISPOSITION: Organ still in use. Modifications by James Hammann in late 1990's include new Peterson relay and addition of trumpet.
   
A PICTURE OF THIS ORGAN EXISTS IN OUR FILES:
(Click highlighted "YES" to view.
YES
   
NOTES SUPPLIED BY OTHERS:  
   
SPECIFICATION:  
   
OTHER INFO:  
   

This page is a service of www.neworleanschurches.com
and the New Orleans Chapter of the Organ Historical Society