NEW ORLEANS AREA PIPE ORGANS AND THEIR HISTORIES

A service of the Steeple Chasers at www.neworleanschurches.com
and the New Orleans Chapter of the Organ Historical Society

MANUFACTURER: ODELL (J.H and C.S)
OPUS NUMBER: Opus 239
YEAR BUILT: 1887
   
ORIGINAL LOCATION:

Built for Trinity Episcopal in 1887

   
RELOCATION 1: Moved to St.Patricks and installed in Erben case in 1915 A. Rive installed this organ in Erben case.
   
RELOCATION 2:  
   
RELOCATION 3:  
   
FINAL DISPOSITION: It was broken up for parts in 1962 and replaced with Ernest White Moller
   
A PICTURE OF THIS ORGAN EXISTS IN OUR FILES:
(Click highlighted "YES" to view.
 
   
NOTES SUPPLIED BY OTHERS:  
   
SPECIFICATION: 3 Manual, 31 Stops
   
OTHER INFO:  
   

This page is a service of www.neworleanschurches.com
and the New Orleans Chapter of the Organ Historical Society