NEW ORLEANS AREA PIPE ORGANS AND THEIR HISTORIES

A service of the Steeple Chasers at www.neworleanschurches.com
and the New Orleans Chapter of the Organ Historical Society

MANUFACTURER: JOHNSON AND SON
OPUS NUMBER: OPUS 611
YEAR BUILT: 1883
   
ORIGINAL LOCATION:

Old St. Joseph Church which later became original St.Catherine of Siena

   
RELOCATION 1: 1927 Same instrument as above - Moved to second St. Catherine Of Siena R.C. building
   
RELOCATION 2:  
   
RELOCATION 3:  
   
FINAL DISPOSITION: Building and organ demolished in 1964
   
A PICTURE OF THIS ORGAN EXISTS IN OUR FILES:
(Click highlighted "YES" to view.
 
   
NOTES SUPPLIED BY OTHERS:  
   
SPECIFICATION: 2 manual
   
OTHER INFO:  
   

This page is a service of www.neworleanschurches.com
and the New Orleans Chapter of the Organ Historical Society