NEW ORLEANS AREA PIPE ORGANS AND THEIR HISTORIES

A service of the Steeple Chasers at www.neworleanschurches.com
and the New Orleans Chapter of the Organ Historical Society

MANUFACTURER: HOOK AND HASTINGS
OPUS NUMBER: OPUS 1286
YEAR BUILT: 1885
   
ORIGINAL LOCATION:

Felicity United Methodist Church, New Orleans

   
RELOCATION 1:  
   
RELOCATION 2:  
   
RELOCATION 3:  
   
FINAL DISPOSITION: Believed to be damaged by fire and replaced by Hook and Hastings Opus 1366. Some of original pipe work may have been incorporated into 1366.
  Opus 1366 was placed in to storage in 2006 after being badly damaged by Hurrucane Katrina
A PICTURE OF THIS ORGAN EXISTS IN OUR FILES:
(Click highlighted "YES" to view.
 
   
NOTES SUPPLIED BY OTHERS:  
   
SPECIFICATION:  
   
OTHER INFO:  
   

This page is a service of www.neworleanschurches.com
and the New Orleans Chapter of the Organ Historical Society