NEW ORLEANS AREA PIPE ORGANS AND THEIR HISTORIES

A service of the Steeple Chasers at www.neworleanschurches.com
and the New Orleans Chapter of the Organ Historical Society

MANUFACTURER: HINNERS .
OPUS NUMBER: OPUS 775
YEAR BUILT: 1907
   
ORIGINAL LOCATION:

Originally built for Second United Methodist Church

   
RELOCATION 1: Work by Roy Redman in 1984 and moved to new church on Filmore St.
   
RELOCATION 2:  
   
RELOCATION 3:  
   
FINAL DISPOSITION: Organ was destroyed in Hurricane Katrina. Roy Redman removed salvagabe pipework 2006
   
A PICTURE OF THIS ORGAN EXISTS IN OUR FILES:
(Click highlighted "YES" to view.
 
   
NOTES SUPPLIED BY OTHERS:  
   
SPECIFICATION: Organ is still in place.
   
OTHER INFO:  
   

This page is a service of www.neworleanschurches.com
and the New Orleans Chapter of the Organ Historical Society