NEW ORLEANS AREA PIPE ORGANS AND THEIR HISTORIES

A service of the Steeple Chasers at www.neworleanschurches.com
and the New Orleans Chapter of the Organ Historical Society

MANUFACTURER: GOTTFRIED
OPUS NUMBER:  
YEAR BUILT: Ca 1915
   
ORIGINAL LOCATION:

St. Rose D' Lima Catholic Church, New Orlean

   
RELOCATION 1: Supposedly sold to a church in Texas and replaced by Moller Opus 11436-1981
   
RELOCATION 2:  
   
RELOCATION 3:  
   
FINAL DISPOSITION:  
   
A PICTURE OF THIS ORGAN EXISTS IN OUR FILES:
(Click highlighted "YES" to view.
YES (Console)
   
NOTES SUPPLIED BY OTHERS:  
   
SPECIFICATION: 3 Manual
   
OTHER INFO: Organ was restored in 1970's by Dr. Barry Henry and John Kirkpatrick of N.O.
   

This page is a service of www.neworleanschurches.com
and the New Orleans Chapter of the Organ Historical Society