NEW ORLEANS AREA PIPE ORGANS AND THEIR HISTORIES

A service of the Steeple Chasers at www.neworleanschurches.com
and the New Orleans Chapter of the Organ Historical Society

MANUFACTURER: GOTTFRIED, Anton
OPUS NUMBER:  
YEAR BUILT: 1924
   
ORIGINAL LOCATION:

Our Lady Of The Holy Rosary N.O. 3368 Esplanade Ave.

   
RELOCATION 1:  
   
RELOCATION 2:  
   
RELOCATION 3:  
   
FINAL DISPOSITION: Organ still exists. It has been modified and expanded by Rive and Ardian Cook
   
A PICTURE OF THIS ORGAN EXISTS IN OUR FILES:
(Click highlighted "YES" to view.
YES
   
NOTES SUPPLIED BY OTHERS:  
   
SPECIFICATION: 2 Manual
   
OTHER INFO:  
   

This page is a service of www.neworleanschurches.com
and the New Orleans Chapter of the Organ Historical Society