NEW ORLEANS AREA PIPE ORGANS AND THEIR HISTORIES

A service of the Steeple Chasers at www.neworleanschurches.com
and the New Orleans Chapter of the Organ Historical Society

MANUFACTURER: Barckhoff
OPUS NUMBER:  
YEAR BUILT: 1889
   
ORIGINAL LOCATION:

First English Lutheran Church, New Orleans on Port Street

   
RELOCATION 1: New First English Lutheran on Arts Street
   
RELOCATION 2:  
   
RELOCATION 3:  
   
FINAL DISPOSITION: Pipe work purchased by Roy Redman when organ was replaced by Dillard University's fire damaged Moller 10470
   
A PICTURE OF THIS ORGAN EXISTS IN OUR FILES:
(Click highlighted "YES" to view.
YES Photo of Barckoff organ in First English Lutheran's Port Street church prior to the 1950's move to Arts St.
   
NOTES SUPPLIED BY OTHERS:  
   
SPECIFICATION:  
   
OTHER INFO:  
   

This page is a service of www.neworleanschurches.com
and the New Orleans Chapter of the Organ Historical Society