NEW ORLEANS AREA PIPE ORGANS AND THEIR HISTORIES

A service of the Steeple Chasers at www.neworleanschurches.com
and the New Orleans Chapter of the Organ Historical Society

MANUFACTURER: ERBEN (Henry)
OPUS NUMBER:  
YEAR BUILT: 1837
   
ORIGINAL LOCATION:

Originally built for Christ Church on St. Charles

   
RELOCATION 1: Was sold for $4000 to St.Peter's Catholic on Dryades in 1856
   
RELOCATION 2: moved to St.Peter and Paul on Burgundy
   
RELOCATION 3:  
   
FINAL DISPOSITION:  
   
A PICTURE OF THIS ORGAN EXISTS IN OUR FILES:
(Click highlighted "YES" to view.
 
   
NOTES SUPPLIED BY OTHERS:  
   
SPECIFICATION: 3 Manual, 18 Ranks
   
OTHER INFO:  
   

This page is a service of www.neworleanschurches.com
and the New Orleans Chapter of the Organ Historical Society