NEW ORLEANS AREA PIPE ORGANS AND THEIR HISTORIES

A service of the Steeple Chasers at www.neworleanschurches.com
and the New Orleans Chapter of the Organ Historical Society

MANUFACTURER: PILCHER
OPUS NUMBER:  
YEAR BUILT: 1893
   
ORIGINAL LOCATION:

St. Louis Cathedral - Photo of console appeared in Times Picayune on Sunday March 5, 1933

   
RELOCATION 1:  
   
RELOCATION 2:  
   
RELOCATION 3:  
   
FINAL DISPOSITION: Believed to have been removed (except for 2-3 ranks) and replaced by Austin Opus 868. Case removed 2004 by Holtkamp
   
A PICTURE OF THIS ORGAN EXISTS IN OUR FILES:
(Click highlighted "YES" to view.
 
   
NOTES SUPPLIED BY OTHERS:  
   
SPECIFICATION:  
   
OTHER INFO:  
   

This page is a service of www.neworleanschurches.com
and the New Orleans Chapter of the Organ Historical Society