NEW ORLEANS AREA PIPE ORGANS AND THEIR HISTORIES

A service of the Steeple Chasers at www.neworleanschurches.com
and the New Orleans Chapter of the Organ Historical Society

MANUFACTURER: M.P.Moller
OPUS NUMBER: 8662
YEAR BUILT: 1954
   
ORIGINAL LOCATION:

New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary (Gentilly Blvd)

   
RELOCATION 1:  
   
RELOCATION 2:  
   
RELOCATION 3:  
   
FINAL DISPOSITION: Under investigation at this time. It is believed that this organ was replaced by Aeolian Skinner 1468.
   
A PICTURE OF THIS ORGAN EXISTS IN OUR FILES:
(Click highlighted "YES" to view.
VIEW SPECIFICATIONS HERE
   
NOTES SUPPLIED BY OTHERS:  
   
SPECIFICATION:  
   
OTHER INFO: At this time we are attempting to obtain confirmation that this instrument was replaced by Aeolian-Skinner Opus 1468 and that this organ may have been damaged or lost in a fire.
   

This page is a service of www.neworleanschurches.com
and the New Orleans Chapter of the Organ Historical Society